Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Changing Table Photo Shoot!

Hello! Hope everyone's doing well! We're doing FANTASTIC here today. I think I can officially declare that Annie slept through the night last night. I'm SO excited. Not that we're getting our hopes up that she'll do that every single night now . . . but it's encouraging at least. At this point we just needed SOME kind of positive outlook. :) And she delivered; we got a good 7 1/2 hours of sleep! Uninterrupted sleep! Can you tell I'm excited?

So what have we been up to since I last posted . . . Ah yes, the two-month doctor appointment! Annie is doing great! She now weighs 10 lbs 11 oz (well, that was last week) and is 23" long/tall. She's in the 75th percentile for most stuff. I think her weight is in the 50th and her length and head size are in the 75th. She got four shots, and I felt sad watching her go through the pain, but she handled it much better than I'd thought she would. She got over it really fast and was giggling again in Brant's arms by the time we left the doctor's office. So, her next appointment is in two months! It'll be the new year, 2009!

On Saturday we went down to Gettysburg to have dinner at my parents'. We went through some of the hand-me-down clothes to get some 3-6 month clothes for Annie. She doesn't fit in hardly any of the 0-3 month sleepers anymore. Her legs and torso are just too long! While we were going through the clothes, Brant found a Winnie the Pooh costume and put Annie in it. There's a picture below of her wearing it. So funny looking, with the little chubby pouch!

Yesterday Brant had to attend a "Pets in America" lecture on campus. So Annie and I came with him, since it was in the evening. It was fun to sit and listen. Annie slept the whole time. Everyone came up and commented on her being such a quiet, passive baby. hahahaha, they have no idea. ;-)

Here's some pictures!!
Her startled look when Brant let go of her hands on the changing table


She's SO happy when she's getting changed. Especially when Daddy's doing it.


As promised, the Pooh costume


Driving down to Gettysburg--so pretty!


It's starting to have that really cold fall look around here. The leaves are mostly fallen off the trees. On Friday night we took a drive up to Hershey and found a big park to let Memphis run. It was chilly!!

And here's another fun video!

3 comments:

Sharrard Family said...

Annie is getting soo cute! I"m glad to hear her shots went good. I hate it when babies have to have shots.
They grow up so fast.

Sarah said...

What a cute little girl with big blue eyes! Cute video, totally a Daddy's girl :)

Thompson Family said...

Those are really adorable pictures of Annie. She is just so cute! I hate those shots. The first ones are always the worst because you hate seeing your baby is pain. I cried on Evans but I've been good since then. Yesterday Evan got his 1 year shots and I've never heard him cry like that. It took him a while to calm down. I think it's because he's older and he understands what’s going on. He's fine now but I still feel bad. Glad things are going well.