Friday, November 4, 2011

standing all by herself and the beautiful fall day

 Mabel's been loving the two-feet life lately!

I love this picture . . . Annie chewing mischievously on Mabesy's hand and Mabel with the perfect innocent and trusting expression.



Mabel hugging her ottoman . . .



This is Annie's "I refuse to look at the camera and smile" pose, and Mabel is totally hammin' it up:


We just got home from a lovely early-November trip to the Masonic Village farm market just down the road from us. It's my new favorite place to take the girls, especially on a beautiful day like today. 



We parked at the market and bought some apples, which they grow there on the orchard, and some carrots, broccoli, and the most beautiful onion I've ever seen.


Then we decided to go exploring and drove all around the premises. It's an expansive village--and so pretty in the fall!

















When we got back into our neighborhood, the girls and I took a walk down to a secret swingset we found behind a church that's around the block from our house. I took some more pictures; as it turns out, it's beautiful right in our own town, too! :)




And here's some pictures from my friend Ashley's blog of Annie's preschool going to the Masonic Village orchard a few weeks ago for a field trip!



Happy fall, everybody!

No comments: