Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born!
Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? nope
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was really happy. Even though it was a surprise, I wasn't nervous. I felt really calm and assured that it would all work out. And I was super excited!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Brant was the one who suspected it, and he kept bugging me to take a pregnancy test. I told him we had to wait until the end of the week. We went out to eat, and then I stopped by Rite Aid on the way home and bought a test. It was absolutely positive. There was no guessing needed!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Brant . . . well he was there when I found out.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Nope!
9. DUE DATE? September 8, 2008
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh, morning, afternoon, and night sickness. And everything in between. I was miserably nauseated for a good four and a half months.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Nothing, really. There wasn't any food that sounded good. Everything just made me want to throw up. But once I was past feeling sick all the time . . . it was funny because I didn't crave even the stuff I would crave normally when I wasn't pregnant.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? being cold, feeling sick, my hips getting wider!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? no, but I was sooo sure we were having a boy!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 46, baby!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? 2 were surprises, 1 was planned
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yeah, the baby was breech
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Harrisburg Hospital in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? none
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Brant
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Brant, and a ton of doctors and nurses
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? haha, of course--they gave me a spinal block
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 15oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? September 2, 2008
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Annie Josephine!